Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Baby Duck is International

Ok, I will admit up front that I made a request from a relative to click and read the blog and thankfully they honored that request. It is so cool to see on the stat counter map a pin in another country. Thanks go to my cousin's son and daughter in law Todd and Brandi. I'm thanking them both because I'm not exactly sure who did it. That pin on the map is located in Germany.

And while I've got the floor I'd like to publicly thank Todd for his service, he is in the US Army and he and the family are stationed in Germany. He recently got back from deployment oversees and we're truly proud of him.

So as you can see the Baby Ducks first international landing was in Germany without so much as a single wing flap. Not bad for someone who has never left the country or had a passport...yet. And there lies another slight clue. So the Duck has now been viewed not only in Germany but in at least 12 US states from coast to coast.

I recently traced back a part of the origins of the blog title and it first goes back to an email dated October 10, 2008 from Linda in PA. Which wasn't too long after we signed on to sponsor Sebio. Actually I told Linda not too long ago I think this was all part of a plan ever since the first time I met her and listened to the presention by Ms. Bicky about their trip to God's Town.

A guess about the title....anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment