Monday, September 28, 2009

Flooding in the Philippines

Several people have asked or sent me email links about the severe flooding in the Philippines. They have asked if Sebio and his co-children are ok. I have emailed Linda to see if this latest flooding happened where the children are. By the map I have of the area Manila is not exactly the location but I'm still not sure if it hit them too. I promise to put up a post as soon as I hear back from her. I want to thank everyone for their concern, we all want the children to be safe and dry.

Here is a link to the story from CNN:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/09/28/philippines.floods/index.html


UPDATE: Linda just spoke with the home's director and there was no mention of flooding in their location. So it appears no news is good news and all the kids are safe and dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment