Monday, May 16, 2011

What Nice Young Men

What arrived in today's mail made it my birthday, Christmas and every other holiday all rolled into one. What came was the cutest little card, not big or loaded with words but huge on heart. Inside that card were wonderful sentiments and a picture. And it doesn't matter that my birthday was a month ago or that words are misspelled but when you think about who it came from none of that makes a difference.

Telling you what they said wouldn't do it justice so I'm posting it here for all to see and feel. I love those kids, they are so special. We are so lucky to have those boys and all the kids in God's Town in our lives.


Here is the card, isn't it sweet.

Sebio's words inside the card.

 The picture was from Eric and with him is Dan, the Assistant Director and Purie, Director of God's Town. We're both so proud of them as if they were our own.



Everyone is smiling as always.


This was found on the reverse side of the picture.

Wish I were there to hug them both and say salamat po or thank you for being so loving and kind. Love you guys, now I'm off to write some letters of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment