Wednesday, February 24, 2010

OUCH

That's all I can say at present after getting a couple more of my shots....ouch. However I can now highly recommend a local medical travel clinic that is related to Cooper Hospital system. The dr. that met with me gives you some valuable information about where you are traveling to and tips on how to stay healthy while you are there.


Just an fyi if someone would like to help and doesn't exactly know how to do it I've been charged with taking over some of the pictured product with me. From what I understand it is a delicacy loved by people there but very expensive to purchase in the Philippines. I'll be zip-locking Hershey's cocoa canisters to take with me in my suitcase. And as a bonus for anyone who does donate some to me I promise to bring back a recipe that they use it in over there. I've heard there is a rice dish it's used in, hope I got that right! Heck I'll make up a recipe if I have to; but would appreciate anyone who'd like to give me some cocoa to take. And before someone suggests it, I did try and contact Hershey's but got nowhere on a donation of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment